EcoAlbania is looking to hire a motivated “Project Coordinator” to work in the field of environment.
The Center for the Protection of Natural Ecosystems in Albania (EcoAlbania) is a non-governmental environmental organization based in Tirana. EcoAlbania works to strengthen the friendly coexistence between man and nature in Albania and its main goals are: the protection of natural ecosystems and ecological interactions through the protection of wild animals and their habitats with the belief that the use of renewable natural resources should be sustainable for human well-being in our country and the prevention of the increasing destruction of the natural environment and the application of rehabilitative measures. EcoAlbania works with national and international partners to implement projects with a focus on environmental protection, awareness and environmental education.
EcoAlbania seeks to hire a full-time project coordinator for a period of at least 1 (one) year.
- To have finished high school and master’s degree. A degree in environmental sciences such as: Biology, Environmental Engineering, Forestry Engineering, etc. is preferred.
- To have work experience over 2 years. Previous work in an NGO and trainings received in the field of environment and project design are preferred.
- To have very good knowledge of the English language.
- To have skills in using basic computer programs (MS Office).
- To have good communication skills with partners and be cooperative in working with them.
- To have skills in the preparation of activity plans and reports for the work performed.
- To afford field trips outside Tirana or Albania.
- The coordinator will direct one of the projects being implemented at the Center, including the organization of activities, reporting and engagement in the Center’s daily work.
- It will draw up the 2-month activity planning plans and prepare the corresponding reports after their completion.
- He will participate in conferences and seminars where he will represent the Center.
- He will engage in the drafting of articles and announcements for the media, taking care of the visibility of the Center’s work.
- Will update information on the Center’s website.
Application: Those interested should send a motivation letter and CV by June 30, 2017, 4:00 p.m. to the e-mail address: [email protected]
Those selected will be notified to conduct the interview during the first week of July 2017.